How does Selma know what's right for me?
In short – Selma focuses on what's good for you, at all times.
- Selma takes a look at your financial life: key things like your age, income, debt, savings and so forth. In addition, Selma calculates your wealth potential over next years and analyses how comfortable you are in taking risks.
- Then, Selma combines your investor profile – a sort of "balance sheet" of your finances. This balance sheet shows how your financial life is currently structured.
- Based on your unique investor profile, Selma creates your planet's blueprint – your strategy. On a general level this means how much of your investments should:
1) focus on growth (for example stocks and corporate bonds) and
2) how much should be invested in a more stable way to keep the overall risk low (for example government bonds).
In addition, Selma e.g.:
- cherrypicks your investments
- adjusts your planet whenever needed
- makes sure your investment portfolio always includes the best and most efficient products
- checks that these products fit with your tax situation
Selma ensures that you don’t spend money on expensive management fees, transaction costs or hidden kickbacks. 😊