What does Selma cost?
Amount at Selma
Selma service fee
50'000 – 150'000
The amount used for calculating your fee tier includes deposits and earnings. It is calculated by combining both, the money on your pillar 3a and on your investment account.
The fee is directly deducted from the respective account.
What’s included in the Selma fee?
- All trading & bank costs
- Secure bank account(s) 🔐
- Add or take out money at any time
- Swiss tax statement
- Pillar 3a payment confirmation
- Your custom investment plan
- Your recommended pillar 3a plan
- Monitors the markets and your investments 24/7
- Adjusts investments to the changes in your financial life
- Automatically detects under- and overpriced markets
- Offers expert crew support 👋