Where is my investment account?
Your money goes to your new investment bank account at Saxo Bank (Switzerland) Ltd.
- The bank account is in your name.
- Selma will open the account for you.
- This is the account you'll use to invest with Selma
As soon as you have transferred the money on your account, Selma will gradually start investing for you according to the investment mix we agreed on.
In your Selma online application you can always see:
- how much your investments are worth
- how your money is invested
- what trades and adjustments have been made with your mix of investments.